giovedì 2 marzo 2017

Plasti dip smoke + glossifier

This video shows how to Plasti Dip your tail lights using the Plasti Dip Spray. This is basically my 3rd upload ever so be kin I know my video quality is terrible, I will improve!

Plasti Dip Smoke si presenta come una delle novità più interessanti della gamma Plasti Dip spray. Bomboletta di Plasti DIP Spray - Smoke (Trasparente Fumè) . Plasti Dip SMOKE + GLOSSIFIER – Fari Volkswagen Golf serie 6.

Il colore che si otterrà con Plasti Dip Smoke è il risultato dell'applicazione saranno differenti a seconda del numero di mani che verranno date. I hardly ever see anyone use Plasti Dip Smoke, so I wanted to create. Plasti Dip Smoke sprayed in layers with layers of normal glossifier.


Find great deals on eBay for Plasti DIP Smoke in Paints, Powders, and Coatings. Performix Plasti Dip Smoke And Glossifier Rubber Coating Spray 11oz .

Buongiorno a tutti, mi stava venendo voglia di oscurare i fari posteriori con il Plasti Dip Smoke però non so se è del tutto legale farlo. Compra PLASTI DIP SPRAY GLOSSIFIER 311GR 11Oz. I'm wondering how the Plastidip Smoke would look if combining it with either Pearlizer, Metalizer or Glossifier?


I've used plasti dip smoke to tint tail lights and marker lights with success, I also used glossifier so they didn't look matt. Plasti Dip Smoke on Tail Lights emblem + Glossifier - posted in Other Dipping: About coats of dip SMOKE and I hit it with 2-coats of gloss . Pvc colorato spray in bomboletta per decorare in modo reversibile. Puoi toglierlo semplicemente spellicolandolo, viene via come una pellicola adesiva. My question is this: I want to use clear plastidip (or plastidip glossifier or plastidip smoke, whichever y'all recommend) prior to spraying the VHT . Plastidip Smoke and Glossifier on Tail lights and front turn signals. Decided to remove the tail lights for easy paint application.


So, I went ahead and dipped my stock wheels with Plastidip Smoke translucent coating. I was hoping to get somewhat close to the stock .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Post più popolari